Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketer for Innovative B2B Agency
Are you ready for an exponential leap in your career? Are you an experienced and creative B2B marketer who delivers client value through innovative campaigns and measurable results? Do you have a desire to learn, an interest and technology, and do you want to meaningfully contribute to the direction of a start-up agency? This role requires the ability to work well within a fast-paced team environment, handle partner meetings and create lead gen campaigns. If you value flexibility, remote working, and travel, join Transcends.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be responsible for bringing Transcends campaigns to life across a variety of channels and clients. You will inspire, guide and lead collaboration with cross-functional partners to develop and execute integrated global brand campaigns that deliver results.
- Ad management – you deliver high performance paid and organic ad campaigns on platforms including Google Ads and LinkedIn.
- Campaign Success – You are responsible for driving overall campaign execution and success. You track progress and produce reports based on key campaign metrics, as well as proof-of-execution packages for our clients.
- Content writing – This role will produce content for ad campaigns, email nurture campaigns, press releases, and articles. Topics may Microsoft, digital transformation, and technological advances.
- Support on business development – upsell our current clients, build relationships with our key vendors like Microsoft, and build our referral business.
MICROSOFT PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
At Transcends we elevate our clients to achieve noteworthy success in the Microsoft ecosystem. It’s complex, but don’t worry. We’ll teach you to:
- Align to Microsoft incentives & secure funding – This includes securing co-marketing funds and understanding the full scope of Microsoft incentive offerings.
- Activate Co-Selling – Take our clients through the process of becoming Co-Sell Ready – don’t worry, we’ll teach you how – and to run joint marketing & selling campaigns with big global technology vendors like Microsoft.
- Microsoft Partner Profile Management – ensure our clients are listed on the appropriate portals and that their listings are .
- Preferred experience managing channel partnerships – if you have this experience, please highlight it in your application.
- 2+ years of digital agency experience with a focus on B2B digital marketing
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with PPC platforms including, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads
- Excel in a remote work environment and can work flexible hours with an expectation of working evenings (until 9pm) for our clients in Asia 2-3 days per
- Highly adaptive and proficient across of a variety of digital marketing & collaboration tools like , Asana, Harvest and Microsoft Teams.
- Passion for learning – a university degree (or equivalent) in business or marketing
- Leadership – You are a natural leader and know how to get the best out of
- Demonstrated excellence at cultivating and nurturing key client relationships.
- Strong strategic, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, send us a note and your resume to [email protected]