Creating a Better Tomorrow
Transcends was founded on a desire to innovate, envision and collaborate — and make the world a better place for all. We are proud to give time and services to support the technology industry on purpose-driven projects that make a difference. Here’s a showcase of some of our work:
Working deeply in partnership with Microsoft Philanthropies, Microsoft for StartUps and Microsoft’s sustainability department, Transcends has undertaken a series of marketing campaigns to support Microsoft’s committment to sustainability in alignment with the UN goals.
Sustainable Coastlines: Enabling people to look after the waterways and coastlines they love
Assura: Creating outstanding spaces for health services in our communities
Seequent: One of four global partners working with Microsoft and its customers to drive change for good around water quality and conservation.
After a request from Microsoft Procurement, Transcends undertook the journey to become a certified diversity supplier of marketing services with internationally recognized WEConnect as a 100% female-funded and female-founded organization.
We have worked alongside other high-tech WEConnect members including X0PA AI, a B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) platform powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) that enhances people decisions through predictive analytics on big data.
As part of Transcends’ value to promote conscious connections, we actively seek to support non-profit technology partners like Sustainable Coastlines. We helped launch this New Zealand-based non-profit’s partnership with global technology vendor, Microsoft, and wow did it make a huge difference. Here’s how we worked together:
- Worked with Sustainable Coastlines to secure them a Microsoft “AI for Earth” grant to fund their artificial intelligence solution.
- President of Microsoft, Brad Smith, came to New Zealand to present the grant & participated in a beach clean-up.
- Transcends ‘engaged Microsoft’s Philanthropy department to receive cash funding support.
- We secured exclusive access to a New Zealand Parliament showcase with government officials.
- Through their technology partner, Enlighten Designs, they won a Microsoft Partner of the Year award.
- Extensive press funded and distributed by Microsoft, including a globally released video case study.
Are you looking for support in your efforts to give back to your community?
Our roots run deep in technology partnerships.
Give Us A Shout!